Saturday, October 25, 2008

cloud's wedding 18102008

18th OCTOBER 2008 Johor
Today is my best friend, Mr. Chong Chin Min biggest day, haha, he is getting marry!
This give the godmother gang a chance to reunion & gather together again...
Chin yee also met almost all my friends
We wish you white head reach old, bro!
Maybe the next gathering is when your baby's 1st month lo...

cloud chong & his wife chui yun (translated myself)
just button up shirt...chun leen & mei chean look at the way like I have did something wrong...hehe...
brothers: kuan yi, me, chun leen, aik chuan, alex(dunno who is him), er xiang n jun hui
my chin yee, hui shan, mei chean n serser
the love making bed...hahaha...
Oiii, open the door, I want my girl~
2 childish undergraduates from NTU n USM...
very match ma...both small face de lo...
This is the face of not enough sleep, after yum cha, cubbing at the day before, n wake up in the early morning...

No comments: