Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clinic Pertama~

Today have to go for CPR practical slot, when doing some revision, i'm was thining of my life in clinic after SPM...


This is the card i made for my clinic fellows, that little old man is my boss... " Apa masalah adik" is his way of asking patients...

Dr. George, Indian but can speak well in mandarin, a very geng dr, I'm learnt alot from him...

Dr. Stanley, can say is my far far relative, hehe, his brother marry my auntie's sister, wa, damn far..

Pak cik, Hospital assistant, his dressing skills is very good, Very funny guy...


Revised about cardiac arrest, think of one case, during afternoon shift, a bunch of police came, with a patient who show the sign of cardiac arrest, heart beat more than 130, sweating palm, face turning green, Dr asks the police send him to hospital asap... they duwan use their car pulak, after some times, they send him to hospital...
Pak cik told me they drag the time too long so god bless him...I not sure hows the guy now...

The guy was arrested by the policemen when he gambling(MahJong) and kena spot check...
____________________________________________________________________

One day morning, I reach clinic as usual, 8am...
A patient came with his wife, he is asthma patient, when the time he came, we set him as emergency case, because he is out of breath already, we set the ventolin nebulizer for him. 
not yet 10sec, he collapsed, we moved him to firm surface...
Dr.George check response and breathing, then together with pak cik(compression), they start 2 man CPR...this is the 1st time I involved in a real case. Previously is all in St.John ambulance competition and team training.

His wife cry very very loud, I was beside her, I feel there is nth that i can do...
Calling her sons and dughters in home: " Boys, Wake Up!!! Go pray for your dad!! he going to die!!!!" These few words stunned me and keep in my minds till todays...

After few minutes, he revived and Dr give him injection(forgot wat injection ad), then I standby...Check for his conditions untill the ambulance came... 
I was the one who keep claening the scene, because he vomit dunno wat, dark red colour liquid, with high viscocity... hehe... 
____________________________________________________________________

I missed those days, it is exciting when there is emergency case, hehe... 
Dressing for patients also interesting...
Most important I can see alot of different people and the ways they love each others...

A gangster look son with gold colour hairs acc his father came to clinic every time...
A wife normal face turn into to worrying face right after we diagnose one of her husband lungs  was nonfunction anymore...
Wife cry when her husband collapsed...
Husband shout and jump out from the clinic when they got their 1st baby...
A 'ugly, fat' girl calling her 'sex partner' that she got baby, and the guy call her to drop it...
A woman 'bertudung' came and check out that she got baby...she look worrying, why? her's husband in indonesia...so who is the baby's papa?
Parents bring their children into the clinic at the middle of the night, look so ganjiong about them...that's love...
Dr go to the cathedral to check for the poor patients for free...

and alot more...

2 comments:

sAn said...

o.O.. u should cut ur hair b4 going to work..
scared away all the patients.. =p

sAn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.