Sunday, February 8, 2009

8th Feb 2009

Growth curve...
The reading for growth curve every 6 hours is too long for my isolate...
So, I gonna redo the bacterial culture and reading tmr morning again, and stay overnight in lab since every 3 hours have to take reading...

API identification kit 20 NE...
I'm gonna start this identification for my negative rod bacteria next monday...

Temperature stability test...
Targetting start on tuesday, manipulative factors will be various temperature, 25C, 30C, 37C, 55C...

CarboxyMethyl Cellulase glucose assay for endo-beta-1, 4-glucanase...
With the Paper of measurement of cellulase activities, 1987. methodology should be O.K.

Filter paper degradation...
3 strips of filter paper in stanier's mineral medium incubated at 180 rpm, 30C for 3days...
All 3 flasks cultures including control shown positive results, so, my experiments failed, since control does not make a good control of itself...I will redo nex monday...

Now searching for precipitation of cellulases method...damn USM lib, all journals i want to access are not subscribed...really...(-_-)|||...APEX uni?

No comments: